Monday, February 21, 2011

All We Know is, He’s Called...

Maximilian.

Part reviewer, part editor and complete shut-in. I’ve been playing video games since I could hold a controller and use a keyboard and mouse. I grew up on the N64, the PlayStation and the Sega Saturn, but I live on the PC. I’m primarily an RPG and FPS player, but I’ll play anything if it looks interesting. I am a huge Paradox Interactive fan, I love the Total War franchise and I have a soft spot for GSC Game World.

I am an avid tabletop war gaming fan and dedicated RPG player. I love finding and playing new games and systems, and I intend to share some of my experiences in my articles.

I’m not a professional gamer or reviewer. I’m just someone who has far too much free time and far too little interest in going outside. I hope my articles and reviews, at the very least, will get you to look into games that you would not have otherwise been interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment